- Why it scares me, and why I should do it anyway
- The Best Pay As You Go Student Plans
- The 5 Best Headphones for Students
- The 5 Best Laptops for Students
- Let’s talk about neutrality
- Ireland’s Amazing Outdoor Swimming Spots
- First Lecture: What to bring!
- Freshers’ Week Survival Guide
- 5 Study Habits from Straight-A Students
- Moving into Student Accommodation: 10 Essentials
Your Festival Survival Guide
It could be your 1st festival or your 74th but sometimes it’s handy to have something there to guide you along the way. Now this guide will be aimed towards camping festivals (such as…
7 Health Food Tips For a Busy Routine
Nowadays everyone has a busy routine, full of chores, meetings, responsibilities, family issues and it’s a reality in many people's lives. Within this busy context, having a healthy and…
6 Leaving Cert Student Tips To Exceed Your Expectations
With secondary schools up and down the country heading back into a new year in the coming week, it brings back memories for me of my first day of sixth year, only a mere 12 months ago.…
Things to do in Dublin for €20 (or less)
Looking to have a cheap day out in Dublin? Look no further, Trendster has you covered. Here is our list of cheap adventures in the Irish capital.
Electric Picnic Survival Guide: What to bring?
With Electric Picnic around the corner, it's good to go prepared so Trendster has you covered with this "What To Bring To Electric Picnic" list. You may know most of them but hopefully, you…